Forum: Ruby DICOM Toolkit in Ruby

Maqbool P. (Guest)
on 2008-12-25 23:14
We are developing tool for DICOM in Ruby. Here is a simple DICOM File
Reade in Ruby. The code has enough comments for anyone to understand it.
Included is a test file alo. As we complete the network support for
DICOM we will post the toolkit and announce here. Enjoy....

http://blogs.circlesource.com/
Daniel Völkerts (Guest)
Maqbool Patel schrieb:
> We are developing tool for DICOM in Ruby. Here is a simple DICOM File
> Reade in Ruby. The code has enough comments for anyone to understand it.
> Included is a test file alo. As we complete the network support for
> DICOM we will post the toolkit and announce here. Enjoy....
>
> http://blogs.circlesource.com/

Hello Maqbool,

sounds interesting, but maybe it is more reliable to build an ruby
wrapper for the DICOM toolkit? (See [1]

See your are also working using Mirth! I'll looking forward to see Ruby
as the processing language ,)

Mery christmas,

Daniel

[1] http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en