Forum: RSpec how can I run a spec in DEBUG mode (e.g. like rdebug <spec_name>)

Greg H. (Guest)

Is there a way to run a spec in debug mode (using rdebug) so I can use
breakpoints in my spec code?

I ask this noting I've got some differences in specs passing/failing
depending on whether I run the spec via "ruby <spec file>" as opposed to
"rake spec".  (raised in separate thread)

thanks
David C. (Guest)
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Greg H.
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to run a spec in debug mode (using rdebug) so I can use
> breakpoints in my spec code?

rdebug path/to/my_spec.rb