Forum: Ruby on Rails How do I use GDB to debug Litespeed Server?

Paul B. (Guest)
on 2008-12-22 23:30
How do I debug Litespeed Server on Mac OS 10.5 with GDB? I haven't a
clue on how to proceed. I haven't used GDB before.
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 22 Dec 2008, at 21:30, Pål Bergström wrote:

> How do I debug Litespeed Server on Mac OS 10.5 with GDB? I haven't a
> clue on how to proceed. I haven't used GDB before.

Jamis B. had an article about extracting ruby stack traces from a
gdb session: http://weblog.jamisbuck.org/2006/9/25/gdb-wrapper-for-ruby
no idea if that still works.

Fred