Forum: Ruby on Rails Authentication Plugins

DAZ (Guest)
Just wondering what people would recommend - restful_authentication,
acts_as_authenticated ... or something else?

cheers,

DAZ
Joshua A. (Guest)
on 2008-12-22 20:06
restful-authentication all the way. It's always worked for any project
I've needed user auth for.

-- Josh
http://iammrjoshua.com

DAZ wrote:
> Just wondering what people would recommend - restful_authentication,
> acts_as_authenticated ... or something else?
>
> cheers,
>
> DAZ
Casey Ellett (Guest)
I second that.

Casey

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Joshua A. <
Marnen L. (Guest)
On Dec 22, 1:06 pm, Joshua A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> restful-authentication all the way. It's always worked for any project
> I've needed user auth for.
[...]

That's what I use (although I've been meaning to patch it to use
bcrypt).

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

DAZ
Ryan B. (Guest)
The README is there to help you through it. The first command you'll
want to run after installing it is: script/generate authentication
session user.
-----
Ryan B.
Freelancer