Forum: RSpec Cucumber logo poll is open

Aslak H. (Guest)
Cast your ballots!

http://cukes.info/
Zach D. (Guest)
Daniel L. / Dan Ryan,

Can you combine the cucumber in Dan Ryan's B logo with Daniel's font /
shadowing  from his A & B ?

Zach

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM, aslak hellesoy
> Cast your ballots!
>
> http://cukes.info/

Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com
http://www.mutuallyhuman.com
Aslak H. (Guest)

> Daniel L. / Dan Ryan,
>
> Can you combine the cucumber in Dan Ryan's B logo with Daniel's font /
> shadowing  from his A & B ?

170 people have voted already. Adding a new logo to the poll now would
mess
everything up. Logo submission is closed I'm afraid.

Aslak
Tim W. (Guest)
It was sweet too. I know my favorite and why. Not sure I can talk
about it though! 8)

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 6:07 AM, aslak hellesoy