Forum: Radiant CMS [ANN] Inlcude Tag similar to apache2 include directive

rp8 -. (Guest)
on 2008-12-20 11:24
This tag mimics the inlcude directive in apache2 to include a file into
a Radiant page.

<pre><code><r:include virtual="/xyz.html" /></code></pre>

Give it a try. To install, mkdir vendor/plugins/include_tag and download
it from github.com.

git clone git://github.com/rpan/include-tag-for-radiant-cms.git

Regards,

rp8
=======================
http://lun.competo.com/
rp8 -. (Guest)
on 2008-12-20 11:28
Following the convention, I renamed the git repo to

git clone git://github.com/rpan/radiant-include-tag.git

cheers, rp8

rp8 -_- wrote:
> This tag mimics the inlcude directive in apache2 to include a file into
> a Radiant page.
>
> <pre><code><r:include virtual="/xyz.html" /></code></pre>
>
> Give it a try. To install, mkdir vendor/plugins/include_tag and download
> it from github.com.
>
> git clone git://github.com/rpan/include-tag-for-radiant-cms.git
>
> Regards,
>
> rp8
> http://lun.competo.com/
rp8 -. (Guest)
on 2008-12-20 11:38
hated to do this but the git repo is changed to

git clone git://github.com/rp8/radiant-include-tag.git