Forum: Ruby Contribution to RubyGems

Alex 2. (Guest)
on 2008-12-19 21:40
Hello,

I have some ideas on RubyGem optimization. Where should I discuss them?
How to contribute?

Basically, where to start? :-)

- Alex
Tiago N. (Guest)
Alex 2k8 escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I have some ideas on RubyGem optimization. Where should I discuss them?
> How to contribute?
>
> Basically, where to start? :-)
>
> - Alex

Hello ,
See on ruby-lang.org.There have some informations about contribuite with
some things. Another place to take a look around is rubyforge.com.
Regards,
- Tiago N.
Alex 2. (Guest)
on 2008-12-19 22:35
Thank you, Tiago!

I started on ruby-lang.org, and quickly discovered
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rubygems-developers/
http://groups.google.com/group/rubygems-developers...

- Alex
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Dec 19, 2008, at 12:27 , Alex 2k8 wrote:

> Thank you, Tiago!
>
> I started on ruby-lang.org, and quickly discovered
> http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/rubygems-developers/
> http://groups.google.com/group/rubygems-developers...

yup yup. that's where you want to start.