Forum: JRuby How do I file a JIRA bug?

Wes G. (Guest)
I'm embarrassed to have to ask, but I can't figure out how to create a
new JIRA issue for JRuby.

I can filter all day, I've established an account, but I can't see where
to create a new issue.

Sorry guys...

Thanks,
Wes

Once you log into Jira there should be a create new issue link at the
top.

-Tom

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Wes G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

--