Forum: Ruby on Rails paperclip

Johny b. (Guest)
on 2008-12-19 07:23
anyone can help me to use paperclip plugins..I have a problem using it.
George Bray (Guest)
On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Johny J. <

<http://www.springydevelopment.co.uk/rails/rails-fi...

--
George Bray, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Jean-Marc (M2i3.com) (Guest)

http://railscasts.com/episodes/134-paperclip

Jean-Marc
http://m2i3.com

On Dec 19, 12:23 am, Johny J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Johny b. (Guest)
on 2008-12-20 08:25
Jean-Marc (M2i3.com) wrote:
> Or you could try Ryan B. screencast....
>
> http://railscasts.com/episodes/134-paperclip
>
> Jean-Marc
> http://m2i3.com
>
> On Dec 19, 12:23�am, Johny J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

thankz.I try it on linux os it works can you recommend another
installation on windows os.I'm using netbeans 6.5, ruby 1.8.6,gems
1.2,rails 2.2,mysql.
cardinallijr (Guest)
Johny,

Do you have imagemagick installed on windows ? If you want to
manipulate images with paperclip, imagemagick has to be installed.
Maybe in your linux distribution you already have imagemagick
installed.
Give us more details about the problem.

--
Alberto

On Dec 20, 4:25 am, Johny ben <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Johny b. (Guest)
on 2008-12-22 03:41
cardinallijr wrote:
> Johny,
>
> Do you have imagemagick installed on windows ? If you want to
> manipulate images with paperclip, imagemagick has to be installed.
> Maybe in your linux distribution you already have imagemagick
> installed.
> Give us more details about the problem.
>
> --
> Alberto
>
> On Dec 20, 4:25�am, Johny ben <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

thank for your very useful reply i already solve my problem on paperclip
plugins..