Forum: Ruby on Rails about copyright position

daociyiyou (Guest)
css class
##############
.about-copyright2{
  border-top:#6a6a6a 1px solid;
  width:72%;
  text-align:center;
  font-size:x-small;
  position:absolute;
  bottom:-50px;
  left:11%;
}
###########
The view using this class
################
     <%=yield-%>
    <cite class="author-margin">removed_email_address@domain.invalid</cite>
    &copy;2008
##########

The tag <div class="user-main"> has dynamic content,so when the
content in this tag changes,i want the tag  <div class="about-
copyright2">  to be left at the bottom of the dynamic content.The css
class giving above is unable to realize the position requirement,how
do i manage?
 Thank you !
daociyiyou (Guest)
On Dec 19, 12:48 pm, daociyiyou <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> ##########
>
> The tag <div class="user-main"> has dynamic content,so when the
> content in this tag changes,i want the tag  <div class="about-
> copyright2">  to be left at the bottom of the dynamic content.The css
> class giving above is unable to realize the position requirement,how
> do i manage?
>  Thank you !

anyone help me?
daociyiyou (Guest)
please help me ,thank you
Jean-Marc (M2i3.com) (Guest)
I'm afraid you are in the wrong group for your question...

I'd try something geared toward CSS more than Ruby on Rails since your
problem is really about CSS...

Jean-Marc
http://m2i3.com