Forum: Ruby on Rails Remember that checkbox has been checked!

Ukrit H. (Guest)
on 2008-12-19 05:34
Gdday everyone today I come up with this question.

1.I've a check box on my page.
2.I checked on this box.
3.I need to click on (link_to) to redirect on this page again.
4.I found that my check box's uncheck.

How can I pass checked value in to this box?

Thx to all suggestion
Ukrit H. (Guest)
on 2008-12-19 10:36
Ukrit H. wrote:
> Gdday everyone today I come up with this question.
>
> 1.I've a check box on my page.
> 2.I checked on this box.
> 3.I need to click on (link_to) to redirect on this page again.
> 4.I found that my check box's uncheck.
>
> How can I pass checked value in to this box?
>
> Thx to all suggestion

would anyone mind answering?
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 19 Dec 2008, at 08:36, Ukrit H. wrote:

You need a form to submit the check box's value.

Fred