Forum: Ruby on Rails Cache Classes problem

Christoph T. (Guest)
Hi all

I've got a problem with the "cache classes" option in Rails.
(config.cache_classes = true)
When I turn it on, some objects are not reloaded during a long time.

For example:
If i load something from database with a datetime in the condition
(created_at > 1.minutes.ago), the item will be desplayed much longer
than just for this minute...

I'm using rails 2.2 with a passenger server.

Has someone an idea what could be wrong?

Regards
sigma
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 18 Dec 2008, at 09:18, sigma wrote:

> than just for this minute...
>
> I'm using rails 2.2 with a passenger server.
>
> Has someone an idea what could be wrong?

Is it this:
http://www.spacevatican.org/2008/11/9/do-you-know-...
  ?

Fred