Forum: NGINX How to add one more Third-Party modules?

nbubingo (Guest)
Everyone:
As we knows, adding one third-party module can deal with the 'configure'
option of '--add-module'. But how could I add one more modules?
Any answer is appreciated.

2008-12-18

 YaoWeibin
Igor S. (Guest)
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 02:15:21PM +0800, nbubingo wrote:

> Everyone:
> As we knows, adding one third-party module can deal with the 'configure' option of
'--add-module'. But how could I add one more modules?
> Any answer is appreciated.

Several --add-module=