Forum: Ruby Error list

Adam S. (Guest)
I am a Ruby newbie.  In my learning attempts, I often run across
errors-obviously.  I am finding it hard to look the errors up online.
For
example, if I search the net for nomethoderror, I don't get a good
explanation of what it is, I just find forum postings of large scripts
with
this error in them.  Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive
listing of
these error types with explanations of what they are?

Adam
Heesob P. (Guest)
2008/12/18 Adam S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> I am a Ruby newbie.  In my learning attempts, I often run across
> errors-obviously.  I am finding it hard to look the errors up online.  For
> example, if I search the net for nomethoderror, I don't get a good
> explanation of what it is, I just find forum postings of large scripts with
> this error in them.  Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive listing of
> these error types with explanations of what they are?
>
> Adam

Refer to http://rubylearning.com/satishtalim/ruby_exceptions.html
Though it is not comprehensive document but it might be helpful.

Regards,
Park H.