Forum: Ruby on Rails with_scope not working in 2.0

Remco S. (Guest)

I just donwload some code. There are some upgrade issue in case off the
with_scope method.

This is the code in tje controller:

Video.with_scope(:find => { :conditions => CONDITIONS })

How can i make this work in rails 2.0 without with_scope?

grtz..remco
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 17 Dec 2008, at 21:04, Remco S. wrote:

> How can i make this work in rails 2.0 without with_scope?

push that code into the model. with_scope is still around, but it's
protected

Fred