Forum: NGINX syslog support for 0.7.27 (should work on other 0.7.x versions as well)

Marlon de Boer (Guest)

Attached you can find a patch to enable syslog for nginx 0.7.27. It's
based on my original patch for the 0.6.x branch.

Regards
Marlon de Boer
System Engineer www.hyves.nl
Xavier G. (Guest)
Hello,

Thanks for the patch.
I'd love to be able to syslog only errors base on the error state like
[error,crit]
In order for exemple to syslog only gateway timeout or fastcgi
connection errors
I tried to hack your patch without luck :p

Thanks for your work

xav

Le 16 déc. 08 à 17:38, Marlon de Boer a écrit :
mike (Guest)
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Xavier G.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Thanks for the patch.
> I'd love to be able to syslog only errors base on the error state like
> [error,crit]
> In order for exemple to syslog only gateway timeout or fastcgi connection
> errors
> I tried to hack your patch without luck :p

+1

it would be cool to trap certain things in syslog.