Forum: IronRuby Code Review: gitintegration2

Jim D. (Guest)
tfpt review "/shelveset:gitintegration2;REDMOND\jdeville"
  Comment  :
  Context.rb
  * Add helpers for mono and rake version
  * changed the is_test? method to rely on the presence of the test
environment variable instead of the value of it.
  git.rake
  * refactor to_git
  * added from_git, git:ensure_repo, git:import
  * added some helper methods that will be moved to context after this
is stabilized some more.
  * Added "testability" to the tasks. If the test environment variable
is set, commands will print out instead of run.
  misc.rake
  * requires rake --version to be greater than 0.8.0
  * removes requirement for tf.exe in happy. This will be reinstated
after we move from SVN and have a way to specify being in a git
repository.

This will go in with a direct checkin since it doesn't affect SNAP.

Martin: I've included you to ensure that you don't have an issue with
this being checked in. It doesn't touch anything outside of Ruby, but
just wanted to be certain.
Jim D. (Guest)
Reviewed with Jimmy on IRC.
Jim D. (Guest)
And cleared with Martin. I'm going to check this in.
Jimmy S. (Guest)
Looks awesome. Have you tested this on a local copy of
ironruby/ironruby.git, or your own fork?