Forum: Ruby how to run .rb file in ruby

Dave D. (Guest)
on 2008-12-15 16:37
Hi, we are real noobs and have to program in ruby on rail for a study
project.

We want ti start a second server (chatserver)

How are we able to run an ruby file ( like in netrail: Run->run File) in
our view or controler??

thank you very much oose2008
Roger P. (Guest)
on 2008-12-18 07:40
Dave D. wrote:
> Hi, we are real noobs and have to program in ruby on rail for a study
> project.
>
> We want ti start a second server (chatserver)
>
> How are we able to run an ruby file ( like in netrail: Run->run File) in
> our view or controler??
>
> thank you very much oose2008

I believe it's
ruby script/runner scriptname