Forum: Ruby Quality of Ruby

Kless (Guest)
I was reading this interesting post [1] about Ruby, and well..., you
rather read it.

[1] http://www.zedshaw.com/rants/the_big_ruby_vulnerab...
Brian A. (Guest)
Kless <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I was reading this interesting post [1] about Ruby, and well..., you
> rather read it.
>

> [1] http://www.zedshaw.com/rants/the_big_ruby_vulnerab...

1) consider the source
2) upgrade your Ruby

Having said that. Is there a particular concern you stil have?
Todd B. (Guest)
On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Kless <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> I was reading this interesting post [1] about Ruby, and well..., you
> rather read it.
>

> [1] http://www.zedshaw.com/rants/the_big_ruby_vulnerab...

Well, I guess some people like to bitch, and some people like to fix
;^)

Todd
Robert D. (Guest)
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Brian A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Kless <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:
>
>> I was reading this interesting post [1] about Ruby, and well..., you
>> rather read it.
>>

>> [1] http://www.zedshaw.com/rants/the_big_ruby_vulnerab...
>
> 1) consider the source
He's asking if he is funny, well at that exact moment he is. But never
beat a man on the ground :(
> 2) upgrade your Ruby
for sure.
R.