Forum: RSpec Glimmer's Got BDD through RSpec and SWTBot

Andy M. (Guest)
Just wanted to report that I successfully got a Glimmer desktop
application
tested through RSpec Cucumber Story Runner with the help of SWTBot.

Check out my report about it here:
Glimmer's Got BDD through RSpec and
SWTBot<http://andymaleh.blogspot.com/2008/12/glimmers-got...
(
http://andymaleh.blogspot.com/2008/12/glimmers-got...
)

Thanks to Aslak and David for providing help when needed.

Andy M.
http://andymaleh.blogspot.com
http://www.eclipse.org/glimmer
Zach D. (Guest)
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Andy M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Just wanted to report that I successfully got a Glimmer desktop application
> tested through RSpec Cucumber Story Runner with the help of SWTBot.
> Check out my report about it here:
> Glimmer's Got BDD through RSpec and SWTBot
> (http://andymaleh.blogspot.com/2008/12/glimmers-got...)

Very cool. Thanks for sharing,

--
Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com

That's awesome Andy. Care to edit
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/wikis/jru... if you
have
some Cucumber/Java source to show?

Aslak
Andy M. (Guest)
I added a link to the blog post at the bottom. I'll update the WIKI page
again once I post my next blog post about the source-code and technical
details of how Cucumber was used with Glimmer via JRuby.

Andy

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:37 AM, aslak hellesoy