Forum: Ruby on Rails Account verification through E-mail

Indu R. (Guest)
on 2008-12-11 07:40
Hello everyone
Please give suggestion about how to implement an email verification
system?  By
this I mean, a user subscribes(sign up) receives an email
with a link and has to follow that link to change the status of the user
,only after that the user can login.
Nike M. (Guest)
on 2008-12-11 07:50
Indu RS wrote:
> Hello everyone
> Please give suggestion about how to implement an email verification
> system?  By
> this I mean, a user subscribes(sign up) receives an email
> with a link and has to follow that link to change the status of the user
> ,only after that the user can login.

try to check the code of redmine.you will get it.

http://www.redmine.org/

download the source and analyze the flow it will be helpfull for u