Forum: RSpec Wanna make the Cucumber Logo?

Aslak H. (Guest)
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:12 AM, aslak hellesoy

> Check this out:
> http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/wikis/logo-contest

There is still time to enter the logo contest! So far I've received 3
great
contributions. On Friday - exactly 48 hours from now I will set up a
poll
over the logos that have been registered thus far.

The poll will be on the same page (using http://js-kit.com/polls/) and
it
will be open for 5 days (120 hours).

May the best logo win!