Forum: Ruby on Rails exceptions_logger

Petan C. (Guest)

I am trying to use exception logger plugin, but I am getting this error:

undefined method `paginate' for #<LoggedExceptionsController:

and I cant figure out why. I have generated migration, included the
ExceptionLoggable module into ApplicationController (include
ExceptionLoggable),  added a new route to my routes.rb file, and I have
even will_paginate gem installed (I am using it and it is working fine),
but I get the error undefined method paginate. :(

I am really lost. Can anybody help me out?
THX
Rick (Guest)
Looks like your exception_logger hit the streets ready for Rails 1.2.6
maybe.  logged_exceptions_helper.rb contains two references to
ActionController::Pagination which is the way things used to be.

Get this instead:
   git clone git://github.com/defunkt/exception_logger.git

See site:
   http://github.com/defunkt/exception_logger/tree/master

Rick

On Dec 8, 9:26 am, Petan C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Petr B. (Guest)
on 2008-12-09 11:48
Rick wrote:
> Looks like your exception_logger hit the streets ready for Rails 1.2.6
> maybe.  logged_exceptions_helper.rb contains two references to
> ActionController::Pagination which is the way things used to be.
>
> Get this instead:
>    git clone git://github.com/defunkt/exception_logger.git
>
> See site:
>    http://github.com/defunkt/exception_logger/tree/master
>
> Rick

THX Rick. Its fine now.