Forum: Ruby on Rails Thinking sphinx working..?

Shrikant L. (Guest)
on 2008-12-08 09:50
Hello All,

Please let me know if some one done Thinking sphinx on rails.
i wanted procedure how can i use that.

Thanks-
Ryan B. (Guest)
Shrikant L. (Guest)
on 2008-12-08 10:59
Actually I did that, so that i posted here if some one having running
with thinking sphinx.

Shrii-

Ryan B. wrote:
> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=thinking+sphinx+guide
>
> -----
> Ryan B.
> Freelancer
> http://frozenplague.net
Jeremy Olliver (Guest)
Yes, I'm using thinking sphinx successfully, I'd recommend checking
out http://ts.freelancing-gods.com/usage.html as a guide to getting it
up and running, and using the Thinking Sphinx google group
http://groups.google.com/group/thinking-sphinx?hl=en if you run into
any issues.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Dec 8, 9:59 pm, Shrikant L. <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 8 Dec 2008, at 08:26, Ryan B. wrote:

> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=thinking+sphinx+guide

Hadn't seen letmegooglethatforyou.com before. Priceless!

Fred
Ryan B. (Guest)
Well obviously somebody has it running. How about asking a real
question?

On 08/12/2008, at 18:59, Shrikant L.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid