Forum: Ruby Remove me from the mailing list

Chas O'Riley (Guest)
CEO'Riley
Gregory B. (Guest)
Sorry, removed_email_address@domain.invalid does not have that feature.
Yukihiro M. (Guest)

In message "Re: Remove me from the mailing list"
    on Sun, 7 Dec 2008 02:24:08 +0900, "Gregory B."
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

|Sorry, removed_email_address@domain.invalid does not have that feature.

The list does not have that feature, but the list maintainers
(including me) remove them if we noticed.

              matz.
Gregory B. (Guest)
On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Yukihiro M.
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: Remove me from the mailing list"
>    on Sun, 7 Dec 2008 02:24:08 +0900, "Gregory B."
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> |Sorry, removed_email_address@domain.invalid does not have that feature.
>
> The list does not have that feature, but the list maintainers
> (including me) remove them if we noticed.

I didn't know that.  Thanks Matz.

-greg
Nobuyoshi N. (Guest)