Forum: Ruby on Rails can i create web page with web page

mahmoud_cs (Guest)
can i create web page with web page using ajax in run time
Mahmoud Said (Guest)
are u sure u r not looking for a CMS <http://radiantcms.org/>??

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:47 PM, mahmoud_cs

--
Mahmoud Said
Software Developer

Use Drupal (CMS) to see how it works first... This can help.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:47 AM, mahmoud_cs

> can i create web page with web page using ajax in run time

--
Edson L.
CĂ©lula Digital Software
www.celuladigital.com.br