From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Jim D.
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:35 AM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Daily SVN pushes

Hey ya'll,

Sorry I haven't been doing SVN pushes the past few days. I've been
trying to finish things up and get the infrastructure for the Git repo
into place. I'll get a fresh revision out tomorrow morning, and I expect
to start daily Git pushes next week.

Thanks,

JD
Jim D. (Guest)
And I've also pushed a new Git commit out.

JD

Well, it wasn't quite morning, but I've just pushed 178.

JD

Sorry I haven't been doing SVN pushes the past few days. I've been
trying to finish things up and get the infrastructure for the Git repo
into place. I'll get a fresh revision out tomorrow morning, and I expect
to start daily Git pushes next week.

Thanks,

JD
Michael L. (Guest)