Forum: Ruby Ruby with Assembler

Maximiliano C. (Guest)
on 2008-12-04 00:04
Hello everyone

At university I have to program in Assembler
Which is the way to insert assembler code in Ruby, for example in
C + + is the ASM method for entering such codes.

Well, thanks for the help

Greetings
Maximiliano
Ken B. (Guest)
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:59:11 -0500, Maximiliano Cáceres wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> At university I have to program in Assembler Which is the way to insert
> assembler code in Ruby, for example in C + + is the ASM method for
> entering such codes.
>
> Well, thanks for the help
>
> Greetings
> Maximiliano

It's probably not worth doing, since Ruby is so far above the machine,
but you could use RubyInline (http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/
RubyInline/) to embed assembly in C in ruby.