Forum: Ruby on Rails syntax highlighting for .erb files

Deepa S. (Guest)
on 2008-12-03 15:54
hi i am using radrails for ruby on rails development.I am creating
html.erb for my application.i have noticed syntax is not highlighting
for html.erb, please help
thanks in advance
Sukeerthi A. (Guest)
on 2008-12-03 16:45
Deepa Shirur wrote:
> hi i am using radrails for ruby on rails development.I am creating
> html.erb for my application.i have noticed syntax is not highlighting
> for html.erb, please help
> thanks in advance

Tell what exactly happening ?
ur question is not clear..
may i know which version u r usin deepa ??
Vishwanath N. (Guest)
Hi Deepa,

I would suggest you to shift to Netbeans ruby which is better than
Radrails
I have been using Radrails about 1.5 years and recently shifted to
Netbeans
(6 months back and am happy with it) as Radrails was crashing multiple
times
and I found that Netbeans had better support for html and js
highlighting
functionality

Regards,
NAYAK

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Sukeerthi A. <
Deepa S. (Guest)
on 2008-12-04 06:58
Sukeerthi A. wrote:
> Deepa Shirur wrote:
>> hi i am using radrails for ruby on rails development.I am creating
>> html.erb for my application.i have noticed syntax is not highlighting
>> for html.erb, please help
>> thanks in advance
>
> Tell what exactly happening ?
> ur question is not clear..
> may i know which version u r usin deepa ??

I am using Rails 2.0.2, my question is like in aptana, in html.erb files
every syntax will display with some highlighting, but in rails html.erb
files there is no highlight...clear??
sreekanth.G (Guest)
hi,
which editor u r using to see the erb file?
if u use scite editor u r doubt will be clear i hope.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Deepa Shirur