Forum: Ruby on Rails map block issue on rails 2.2

Hasham (Guest)
I am trying to change attribute of all objects in AR collection inside
a map block
see:

http://pastie.org/329737

but attributes are not being updated in Rails 2.2

This was working in earlier versions of rails

Any help is appreciated
Sadeesh V. (Guest)
Sorry,
      Your information was not sufficient to help you.

Thanks,
Sadeesh.
Sadeesh V. (Guest)
Here,

Anyway I guess you should call the save method on it like 'user.save'.

Thanks,
Sadeesh.

On Dec 3, 6:45 pm, sadeesh kumar viswanathan
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Dec 3, 1:09 pm, Hasham <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I am trying to change attribute of all objects in AR collection inside
> a map block
> see:

First off, why use map when you could use each ?
Secondly this looks related to what I wrote at
http://www.spacevatican.org/2008/11/15/first-foremost-and-0 (although
I don't think that would account for your exact snippet)

Fred