Forum: NGINX how to make two sequential requests

Yan C. (Guest)
on 2008-12-03 12:55
Hi all,

when a client request arrives
I have to do two requests to two different real servers(A, B) in order.
The second request, which is to B, is created based on A's response on
the fly.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much
Anton Y. (Guest)
Yan Cheng wrote:
> when a client request arrives
> I have to do two requests to two different real servers(A, B) in order.
> The second request, which is to B, is created based on A's response on
> the fly.
>
> Any ideas?

Return in A's response X-Accel-Redirect header which points to B.