Forum: GNU Radio FFTW3F in Fedora 10

Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
Does anybody know if the distributed FFTW3F in Fedora 10 was compiled
with --enable-sse?   Is there a way to tell?

--
Marcus L.
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium

Marcus D. Leech wrote:
> Does anybody know if the distributed FFTW3F in Fedora 10 was compiled
> with --enable-sse?   Is there a way to tell?

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/fftw/3....

Looks like it's not.

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/