Forum: Ruby qt ruby compiling to exe in WinOS

Pedro Y. (Guest)
on 2008-12-03 00:46
Hello!
What compilers exist for qtruby (windows).
exerb don't work ('No such file to load -- Qt')
(Guest)
On Dec 2, 10:41 pm, Pedro Y. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello!
> What compilers exist for qtruby (windows).
> exerb don't work ('No such file to load -- Qt')
> --

rubyscript2exe works fine with qt ruby (windows).  Last time I tried
it the "exe" was quite large and seemed to take a while to load but
the app worked exactly as expected.

Mark