Forum: GNU Radio Build errors on F10 x86_64 with latest trunk

Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
I can't get beyond this error in ./configure --with-boost=$BOOST_PREFIX

configure: error: Component usrp: PKGCONFIG cannot find info for usrp,
with PKG_CONFIG_PATH = [ NONE/lib64/pkgconfig ] .

I've tried installing the "yum" usrp package, but that didn't help.

--
Marcus L.
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium
wrote:

> I can't get beyond this error in ./configure --with-boost=$BOOST_PREFIX
>
> configure: error: Component usrp: PKGCONFIG cannot find info for usrp,
> with PKG_CONFIG_PATH = [ NONE/lib64/pkgconfig ] .

Hmm.   This is the GNU Radio trunk configure script?  It shouldn't be
checking PKGCONFIG for the usrp library.

-Johnathan