Forum: Ruby ApressDailyDeal - Practical Ruby Projects

Jeff S. (Guest)
Disclaimer:  I'm not associated with Apress.

Apress has a Daily Deal, one eBook for 24 hours for $10.  Today's is
Practical Ruby Projects by Topher Cyll.

More information here:  http://www.apress.com/book/view/159059911x

You can subscribe to my twitter bot if you'd like to stay up to date
with
these deals: http://twitter.com/apressdailydeal
pat eyler (Guest)
On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Jeff S.
> Disclaimer:  I'm not associated with Apress.
>
> Apress has a Daily Deal, one eBook for 24 hours for $10.  Today's is
> Practical Ruby Projects by Topher Cyll.
>
> More information here:  http://www.apress.com/book/view/159059911x

Back when the book first came out I wrote a review:
http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2008/01/practical-ruby...

and interview Topher about it:
http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/12/interview-with...

if you're thinking about the book, feel free to take a look.  (The links
buy the book in these posts will not reflect the sale price above.)
jonty (Guest)
Many thanks for the heads up!

Looking forward to improving my code!