Forum: Ruby Where can I download ruby rdoc?

Zhao Y. (Guest)
on 2008-12-01 03:51
I downloaded and installed ruby in a Windows XP system but I couldn't
find the rdoc. I can view it online but I want to download it to my
computer. Where can I find the download link?
Victor G. (Guest)
Try doing this at your console (cmd.exe)
c:> gem server
Starting gem server on http://localhost:8808/

Then browse to http://localhost:8808

Hope that helps.
Zhao Y. (Guest)
on 2008-12-01 13:47
Victor G. wrote:
> Try doing this at your console (cmd.exe)
> c:> gem server
> Starting gem server on http://localhost:8808/
>
> Then browse to http://localhost:8808
>
> Hope that helps.

Is there a ruby core doc? I only found the gems, rakes docs.