Forum: Ruby on Rails forgotten the blog name

Petan C. (Guest)
on 2008-11-30 13:27
Hi all,

I've forgotten a blog name with huge archive about rails (tips and
tricks) hundreds of them, but I cant remember the name or link. I cant
find it even with google. I can remember, that there were some posts
with black background. Anyone  knows?  THX
Ryan B. (Guest)
Tips? Black background? *slightly* possibly could be my site, but I
doubt it.

Can you remember anything else?
-----
Ryan B.
Freelancer
http://frozenplague.net
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Nov 30, 11:27 am, Petan C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've forgotten a blog name with huge archive about rails (tips and
> tricks) hundreds of them, but I cant remember the name or link. I cant
> find it even with google. I can remember, that there were some posts
> with black background. Anyone  knows?  THX

http://planetrubyonrails.com/ has some things on a black background

Fred
Petan C. (Guest)
on 2008-11-30 14:07