Forum: Rails deployment starting a small project

Einar H. (Guest)
on 2008-11-29 23:25
I want to create a small project in Ruby, but I need some help to get
started.
I will be altering HTML text with the program.
Roderick v. (Guest)
on 2008-11-30 14:55
Einar Haugo wrote:
> I want to create a small project in Ruby, but I need some help to get
> started. I will be altering HTML text with the program.

This question is probably best asked in the "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
This group is on the deployment of Rails applications.

That said, have you looked at Radiant CMS at http://www.radiantcms.org/?

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.nedforce.nl