Forum: Ruby on Rails Installing ruby and Rails from my machine on a remote machine (server)

cool (Guest)
Guys,

   I have access to one of my server which is in linux.
Iam accessing it from my machine through command prompt.
I want to install ruby and rails from my machine on that remote
machine.

How can i do that. Iam stucked with that...
Please Help me...
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 28 Nov 2008, at 12:51, cool wrote:

> Guys,
>
>   I have access to one of my server which is in linux.
> Iam accessing it from my machine through command prompt.
> I want to install ruby and rails from my machine on that remote
> machine.

slicehost have a good collection of installation howtos for various
distributions.

Fred