Forum: GNU Radio (no subject)

Tom R. (Guest)
Sent from my iPhone
unknown (Guest)
Hello all:

I'm new to gnuradio.  Is anyone working on a gnuradio block that can
detect DTMF tones, or 1200 baud AFSK (packet radio)?
Can this be done (in python) using existing gnuradio filter blocks?

I've been using multimon
(http://www.baycom.org/~tom/ham/linux/multimon.html)
to decode DTMF, etc., but I'd like to do it in gnuradio.

I see that gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/318 is titled "Support DTMF",
but evidently this is some type of support needed by OpenBTS.

Griff

--
This message was sent on behalf of removed_email_address@domain.invalid at
openSubscriber.com

The DTMF support for OpenBTS won't do you much good. GSM dosn't really
send
in-band DTMF but uses out-of-band messages to indicate keypresses.
Ticket
#318 is about implementing those messages. Not the problem you're trying
solve.

-- David
___
Sent with SnapperMail