Forum: GNU Radio Curious about USRP's durability

Mir A. (Guest)
Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me how durable the USRPs are? Can I put them ON for
hours
without worrying about damaging them in the process. I observed that the
daughter boards heat up after a while though not to a very high
temperature.
I feel unplugging them frequently is a little unpleasant to me and hence
this strange question.

Your thoughts.

Thanks
Ali
Karthik Vijayraghavan (Guest)
On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Mir A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Thanks
> Ali

Don't know about others, but I have my usrp on 24x7 for the past 3-4
months and I am yet to see a problem with performance.

Karthik