Forum: GNU Radio Re: a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

Bill S. (Guest)
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bill S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: Johnathan C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:43:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

________________________________
From: Johnathan C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: Bill S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Cc: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:13:05 PM

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 14:55 -0800, Bill S. wrote:

> Is the dqpsk modulation scheme in gnuradio working fine?

Bill, there was a recent (yesterday) update to the qpsk demodulator code
that fixed an issue with the carrier offset tracking.  Could you please
update to the most recent trunk code and retry your tests?

-Johnathan

OMG!!! Thank you for your information, it will be really helpful!!! I
will update my code soon. For updating, do I just need to download the
gnuradio-3.1.3.tar.gz and rebuild it? Thank you!!!

Bill