Forum: JRuby On Java Integration in JRuby

Mikio B. (Guest)
Hello,

I've summarized what I could find out about calling Java from JRuby in
an article on my blog. I hope this is helpful if you're trying to
integrate Java with JRuby code.

http://mikiobraun.blogspot.com/2008/11/java-integr...

Best,

-M
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Mikio B. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've summarized what I could find out about calling Java from JRuby in
> an article on my blog. I hope this is helpful if you're trying to
> integrate Java with JRuby code.
>
> http://mikiobraun.blogspot.com/2008/11/java-integr...

Cool, I'll try to have a look at it today. It would be great to get more
of these kinds of walkthroughs out there.

- Charlie