Forum: Ruby on Rails [JOBS] Excellent Job Opportunity: Lead Engineering (Ruby on Rails), New Delhi

Jitendra Singh (Guest)
We are looking for motivated Ruby on Rails/Java technology
professionals with 3+ years of relevant experience and a strong
background in computer science, in particular Internet technologies.
The role would involve both hands-on development as well as mentoring
the existing team.

Position: Lead Engineering
Location: Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi

Skills:

• Evidence of strong technical skills in one or more of the following
areas is required:
J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets)/ PHP
Ruby on Rails (Preferred)
• Proficiency in a leading database system
• Experience in OO design and modeling (UML)
• Experience working on open source projects
• Experience of leading teams of 4-5 professionals
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Strong Analytical skills

About us: Qualtech is an ISO and Microsoft certified Company. It is a
Project Management and Software Development Company. Promoted by group
of IIT graduates, the company has an excellent track record of
providing software solutions to top names in national and
international market. We have positioned ourselves as Domain and
Technology agnostic Business Application Software Services Company.
And with that positioning, we have implemented several successful
projects across the spectrum of Microsoft (.net) and J2EE
technologies. We provide a very good work environment to our people
with immense opportunities for growth and development as per
individual's career aspirations. We are 100+ People strong company.

You can also visit us at www.qualtech-consultants.com

If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing
opportunities available, please e-mail me a copy of current resume (in
Word format) as well as a contact number and best time to speak.

Please feel free to email/ Call me if you have any queries.

Best Regards,

Jitendra Singh

Work: 011-41601994, ext-295
Direct: 011-46527938
Cell: 09891463198
Email: removed_email_address@domain.invalid

F-16, 3rd Floor
Okhla Phase - I
New Delhi - 110020
www.qualtech-consultants.com
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 25 Nov 2008, at 06:58, Jitendra Singh wrote:

> We are looking for motivated Ruby on Rails/Java technology

When you find yourself posting the same message 4 times in 10 days
then you're doing something wrong.

Fred
Chad W. (Guest)
On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:12 AM, Frederick C. <

> Fred

Yes.  I don't think any of us want to move to New Dehli.  Swing the
ban-hammer!
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 25 Nov 2008, at 17:26, Chad W. wrote:

> then you're doing something wrong.
>
> Fred
>
> Yes.  I don't think any of us want to move to New Dehli.  Swing the
> ban-hammer!

Yup, message like that => plonk.
Mohit S. (Guest)
Chad W. wrote:
>     When you find yourself posting the same message 4 times in 10 days
>     then you're doing something wrong.
>
>     Fred
>

> Yes.  I don't think any of us want to move to New Dehli.  Swing the
> ban-hammer!
While I agree with Fred, I think Chad's message is a bit strong.  There
are 10,000+ members on the list and numerous anonymous visitors, I'm
sure.  It's a bit odd for you to assume that no one else in the world
wants to move to New Dehli (sic).

Cheers,
Mohit.
11/26/2008 | 2:01 AM.