Forum: IronRuby Re: IronRuby moving to Github

Jim D. (Guest)
Ideally, yes, but we need to figure out how to make it easy.

JD
Jim D. (Guest)
Well, the first step is done. The IronRuby Git repository is live at
http://github.com/ironruby/ironruby. You can start working against it,
but to compile, you will have to set the MERLIN_ROOT environment
variable to <<your IR Git repo>>/merlin/main. This will be part of rake
eventually, but right now it's a workaround. Please don't file any
patches against it yet, you can start preparing them, but we won't be
able to get them in until we have the whole tool chain working with Git.
ETA for the tool chain is a few weeks.

Enjoy!

JD

Ideally, yes, but we need to figure out how to make it easy.

JD
Orion E. (Guest)