Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] single feature run produces duplicate features in HTMl report

aidy lewis (Guest)

I am running a number of features once, but for some reason, I am
getting duplicate features in the HTML report.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Cucumber --version 0.1.8

Aidy
Ben M. (Guest)
aidy lewis wrote:

This was a bug that was resolved in 0.1.9 I believe.  Try upgrading to
that or use edge from github.

-Ben
Joseph W. (Guest)
aidy lewis wrote:

This was fixed in 0.1.9 (which has been released as a gem).

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211/tick...

I suggest you update to the latest gem release if you can.
aidy lewis (Guest)
Ben, Joseph,

2008/11/24 Joseph W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211/tick...

> I suggest you update to the latest gem release if you can.
>
> --

Thanks for the heads-up.

We didn't upgrade to 0.1.9 because of the parse error with that
version (missing 'a's on the console).

We at moment are rolling Cucumber out to all projects within BBC
Worldwide and that is a very visible bug. But I have just seen it has
been fixed in 0.1.10 by Joe.

Can I ask when the gem is likely to be released? If this is likely to
be some time, we will create our own.

Thanks

Aidy
aslak hellesoy (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:01 PM, aidy lewis

> >> Has anyone else experienced this?
> >

> We didn't upgrade to 0.1.9 because of the parse error with that
> version (missing 'a's on the console).
>
> We at moment are rolling Cucumber out to all projects within BBC
> Worldwide and that is a very visible bug. But I have just seen it has
> been fixed in 0.1.10 by Joe.
>
> Can I ask when the gem is likely to be released?

You say jump I say how high. Just wait for it to rsync - you should have
the
0.1.10 gem before your breakfast tea.

Release notes:
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/tree/v0.1...