Forum: Ruby Problem with sqlite3-ruby

Maciej P. (Guest)
When I run:
% gem install sqlite3-ruby
Successfully installed sqlite3-ruby-1.2.4
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for sqlite3-ruby-1.2.4...
Installing RDoc documentation for sqlite3-ruby-1.2.4...

require reports (in irb,ar,sequel & co.) that it cannot load sqlite3.

What can be wrong?

Regards
Chris L. (Guest)
on 2008-11-24 15:00
> require reports (in irb,ar,sequel & co.) that it cannot load sqlite3.

Is it this issue perhaps ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/br...

Chris
Radosław B. (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Chris L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> require reports (in irb,ar,sequel & co.) that it cannot load sqlite3.
>
> Is it this issue perhaps ?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/br...
Which is the same issue I posted link to :).

--
Pozdrawiam

Rados³aw Bu³at
http://radarek.jogger.pl - mój blog
Michael G. (Guest)
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Maciej P.
> What can be wrong?

More information here:
http://wm.lighthouseapp.com/projects/4819/tickets/...

Regards,
Michael G.
Chris L. (Guest)
on 2008-11-24 16:38
> Which is the same issue I posted link to :).

Apologies for that, I post through ruby-forum and haven't seen your

Chris
Maciej P. (Guest)
Michael G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

>> What can be wrong?