Forum: Ruby on Rails List of Rails Development Studios?

Jesse C. (Guest)
Hello, I'm nearing completion of my first paying project.  Without
going into details of my situation up front, I'd like to ask if there
is somewhere a list of firms that specialize in Rails development.
Chris Conrey (Guest)
One place to start is http://www.workingwithrails.com/

--
Chris Conrey