Forum: Ruby on Rails Can't remove gem

Ron G. (Guest)
OK, so someone has figured out that Merb is breaking Rails 2.2.2.
There is a gem called do_sqlite3 which is in conflict with rails. But
when I try to do an uninstall, rubygems says that the gem isn't there
but when I do gem list I can see it.
How do I get rid of it?
Craig D. (Guest)
On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Rong <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> OK, so someone has figured out that Merb is breaking Rails 2.2.2.

I haven't ready anything about that on the Rails or Merb mailing lists.
Have
a reference?

> There is a gem called do_sqlite3 which is in conflict with rails. But
> when I try to do an uninstall, rubygems says that the gem isn't there
> but when I do gem list I can see it.
> How do I get rid of it?

What command did you use? What error message do you receive?

Regards,
Craig
Karel M. (Guest)
Its data_objects related thing probably,

see this thread

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/br...

karmi

On Nov 23, 2:37 pm, "Craig D." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>