Forum: Ruby on Rails filter_parameter_logging and https

Shuaib Z. (Guest)
Hi guys

I am not pretty sure where to use filter_parameter_logging
is it in the configuration file, the model, or the controller.

How do I use https? is there any tutorial?

thanks
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 21 Nov 2008, at 08:17, Shuaib85 wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I am not pretty sure where to use filter_parameter_logging
> is it in the configuration file, the model, or the controller.

http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionControlle...
(hint: the fact that it's in the documentation for
ActionController::Base should tell you something)

Fred